EATS 2018, or The European Airline Training Symposium (EATS) is the leading aviation training event for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This annual conference and tradeshow is about specialising in aviation training and simulation, bringing together the industry’s leading professionals to promote safety and share best practice in pilot and cabin crew training.
Interested to learn what RosterBuster can offer? Meet the RosterBuster team at booth #9 and let us explain how we are able to better connect your crews to the operational process.
Other good reasons to attend EATS 2018?
- It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Provides you with the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
- Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
- Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 700 international aviation training professionals.
- Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
- Offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community
Be sure to check out other valuable content on our website as well:
- Check out our blog with insightful posts on aviation, crew communication and more here.
- Curious about our solution for airlines to optimize their crew communications? Check it out here.
- Learn more about the RosterBuster app here.
The next European Airline Training Symposium (EATS) will take place in Berlin this year, on 27-28 June, at the Conrad Hotel Seoul. Be sure to check out the event website here.